|Date Posted||January 5, 2018|
This position is open as of 1/4/2018.
React Application Developer
••Named one of Birmingham's fastest growing companies in 2015, 2016, and 2017••
••Please answer skills and questions to be considered••
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position
- At least 3 years of application development
- At least 1 published app built utilizing React Native
- Extensive (2+ years) Experience with React.js and related libraries (ie: Redux)
NICE TO HAVE:
- BS in computer science or related field
- Experience with Amazon web services
- Native mobile application development
What's In It for You
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work environment
- Generous PTO
- Option to work Remote
If you are a good fit for the React Application Developer - Remote Option position, and have a background that includes:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.