|Date Posted||January 6, 2018|
One of our financial Kforce clients in Stamford, Connecticut (CT) is currently in need of a Front End React.JS Mobile Developer. Focus should be on React.JS Framework (most important and need to have relevant experience over the past 2-3 years minimum), Web Technologies, and Mobile experience (.NET has become secondary).
The ideal candidate must have a passion for designing secure, scalable system architectures and understand the complexities around integrating multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise. Candidates must have proven experience with .NET/C#, MVC, SQL Server/Oracle Databases and Web Technologies. In addition to that, candidates will be working on a lot of new technologies and should be a quick learner.
Key responsibilities & duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for low-level design and code review
- Responsible for database design and data models for Structured and unstructured data
- Work with Business Analysts / Product owners for elaborating requirements and estimate timelines
- Responsible for component design and architecture for scalability and extensibility
- Responsible for the development of robust features and evolving existing products
- Responsible for creating and automating unit tests/frameworks
- Help in setting up DevOps tool chains and processes and contribute to DevOps development
- Debug, monitor, and performance tune applications and platforms
- Mentoring Junior Level Developers