|Date Posted||February 3, 2018|
Job ID: 303022
Contract Length: 6 Months
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate closely with product owners and designers to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices and mentor junior Java engineers
- Work cross-functionally to design, implement, and support solutions for full-stack development solutions
- Own the quality, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience in software development, with a focus in front end development
- At least 3 years of experience with RESTful services
- At least 2 years of experience in an Agile development environment
- At least 1 year of experience in AWS
- Experience utilizing Git as a version control system
- Must have experience building mobile-first, responsive UI’s
- CSS (CSS3+)
- HTML (HTML5)
- Jest; Enzyme; Karma; Jasmine
- Webpack; Gulp.js
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!