|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2017|
The client is seeking talented Software Developers with diverse backgrounds, creative expertise, and technical acumen who will offer new perspectives and challenge conventions. Every Scrum Team will have a Software Engineer who gets a thrill out of setting up test frameworks and thrives on quality code. If the candidate enjoys those activities, they should let the client know and they will be able to take the lead. They are a full stack shop, but do have a few positions open right now that are primarily front end or back end development opportunities. Candidates that like to use progressive technologies - the sky is the limit.
- Deliver highly automated, intelligent, and predictive solutions for their client offerings
- Responsible for building out the core frameworks of the metadata-driven platform being developed in-house, including building out the Source Control Management piece that will allow application developers to have their own isolated development environments
- Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences, designs and technologies
- Responsible for ensuring the successful transition to a Service Oriented Architecture framework with the help of containers
- Spearhead POC's on the latest technologies and help this firm