|Date Posted||December 7, 2017|
This position is open as of 12/6/2017.
Lead Web Developer
Based in beautiful Richmond, VA, we are a well-established and innovative company focusing on the mortgage and real-estate markets. Our innovation and efficiency save realty and lending clients thousands of dollars in the home buying, selling and financing processes, and we are dedicated to maintaining a reputation for doing business the right way. We are in need of a talented Lead Web Developer to join our team to oversee engineering execution, technical design, and overall commercialization.
•BE SURE TO FILL OUT QUESTIONNAIRE AT THE END OF APPLICATION
What You Will Be Doing
- Communicate design options, business value, and trade-offs that set prioritization. This entails developing technical specifications and collaboration in project planning exercises
- Deliver cutting edge solutions that drive real client and commercial value
- Mentor and coach fellow engineers. You will lead a small team solving challenging programming and design problems
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with UI/UX
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
Nice to have:
- Experience with .NET (Bonus for ASP.NET)
- Experience leading development and production support teams
What's In It for You
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) plus 4% matching
- Generous PTO
- Casual work environment
- Autonomy and influence over product and business decisions
- Chance to lead within a well-established brand, with a start-up feel/mentality
If you are a good fit for the Lead Web Developer position, and have a background that includes:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Real Estate - Property Mgt
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.