|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
Kforce is working with a well-known, technology oriented, firm located in the heart of Soho, New York (NY). They are seeking a talented and dedicated Lead PHP Developer to be part of this growing department. The Team Lead will work as a key member of our bright internal development group. This is a well-established firm with a startup culture that offers a casual environment, a technology team who loves to embrace new tech stack, offers work from home flexibility, PTO flexibility and lots of other perks.
The ideal candidate will have 4-8 years of professional experience programming PHP applications in a production LAMP environment using a CMS. Additionally, experience with Node.JS, React, or Angular is a strong plus. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly person who values small company culture and teamwork. This person should be a self-starter and be forward thinking.
This firm is paying a competitive package, is a very entrepreneurial environment and reports to the VP of Engineering.
Lead PHP (LAMP) Developer Responsibilities:
- Report to the VP of Application Development
- Turn complex project requirements into manageable technical plans
- Manage and deliver projects on time
- Maintain high design and software coding standards
- Lead and mentor a small team of developers
- Work with IT and QA groups to deliver projects successfully