|Date Posted||November 6, 2018|
Contract to Hire
We have a great opportunity for a Lead React Software Engineer to provide hands-on technical leadership to a team of software engineers with our industry-leading client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Lead React Software Developer:
- Lead a team of software developers to support and enhance business applications
- Work with business and IT teams to design software solutions
- Lead design and code reviews and ensure application is thoroughly tested
- Quickly learn new tools and programming techniques to improve system efficiency
- Mentor team mates to achieve their potential
Requirements of the Lead React Software Developer:
- Expertise in Java and related technologies: Spring Boot, JUnit, J2EE, JPA, Spring MVC, Maven
- Strong knowledge and ability to develop front end applications with React.js, Backbone.js, and Node.js
- Experience using and developing REST APIs using micro services architecture
- Strong understanding of Git, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, and Swagger
- Working knowledge of distributed enterprise architecture
- Working knowledge of relational and NoSQL database systems
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Ability to learn fast and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with cloud computing APIs and services (AWS preferred)
Keywords: Lead React Software Developer, Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Maven, React.js, Node.js, REST APIs, Git, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, Swagger, Agile, Scrum, AWS, APIs
Job ID: 312627
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!