|Date Posted||November 5, 2018|
Who we are
Fluidity is a way to see the world. With our flagship AirSwap, we are building a system that brings local assets online using blockchain technology and makes them available for trade on a global marketplace—directly among buyers and sellers. Fluidity is forming the foundation of a new system of tokenization and trade.
Fluidity is a team of product and financial technology experts from a variety of backgrounds, with world-class advisors including Michael Novogratz, Joe Lubin, and legendary venture capitalist Bill Tai. AirSwap itself is a joint venture with ConsenSys, a global formation of technologists building critical infrastructure and applications for the Ethereum ecosystem.
Fluidity is based in Brooklyn and Hong Kong.
Growing our team
We focus on growing our team exclusively with industry-defining talent. We invest in our people and encourage a balanced lifestyle, while firmly setting and consistently achieving our goals. We seek those with proven track records of gettings things done in high impact environments and industries across the board. Deep experience is good, but talent and drive matter most.
Mobile Application Developer
We’ve opened a role for a mobile application developer to take ownership of the design and development of our iPhone and Android applications. The ideal candidate has several years of direct experience building mobile software products, and has a passion for Ethereum and blockchain-related applications and technologies.
- Collaborate on the design of mobile applications and features
- Translate designs into technical specifications ready for implementation
- Own the development, testing, and deployment lifecycle through release and distribution
- Continuously identify and implement performance and usability improvements
Skills and experience
- 2+ years experience in React Native mobile development
- Active GitHub repositories and published examples in the App Store
- Demonstrated strong mobile usability and interaction design sense
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills
If you find this kind of company and role exciting, submit you resume with a cover letter describing how you see a mutual fit and we will be in touch.