|Date Posted||April 21, 2018|
Our client is looking to hire a software engineer with react and node experience. They recently went over their tech stack and decided to focus their efforts in Node and React. They have some talent in house, but they are looking to add an additional employee to help them aid their client's projects.
Some of their projects include:
* Working on a school education application for teachers to build curriculum, create teaching plans, assign assignments, list books, etc.
* Working on an application that ties into a musical instrument to play music. Users can choose a song from their mobile device and the instrument (like a piano) will play that chosen song.
Our company is seeking highly motivated application software engineers who would enjoy working on diverse and challenging products. We are looking for individuals who have high creativity balanced with strong engineering fundamentals. We seek developers experienced in multiple environments with expertise in a diverse set of programming languages and technologies.
The ability to work with cross-functional engineering teams is required. We seek individuals who are self-directed, take responsibility and can manage their individual work; satisfying customers who expect on time and budget delivery that meets or exceeds requirements. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are required.
* Bachelor's in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
* Minimum 5 years' experience
* Work will be performed out of our headquarters in Hauppauge, NY
* Responsive Design
* REST API's
* Experience with the PERN stack (Postgres, Express, React, Node)
* PostgreSQL or similar enterprise DB experience
* Sequelize or similar ORM experience
* Nginx or similar web server/reverse proxy expeirence
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.