|Date Posted||January 5, 2019|
Our client is currently seeking several React Developers to join their team!
- Create highly usable and compliant user interfaces
- Create Wireframes, Mockups, and Prototypes in collaboration with web designer.
- Collaborate with team to design new features and functionality
- Monitor progress against deliverables, employing effective risk and issue management strategies
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with CMS stakeholders and other contractors
- 3+years as a front-end developer in the building of multi-tier, enterprise web-based solutions using technologies/frameworks such as React, Angular, REST, Java EE, Spring, JBoss, RDBMS, ORM.
- 2+ years in one or more technical disciplines (e.g. architecture, process re-engineering, development, verification)
- 1+ years using Agile methodology
- Developing front end systems with Section 508 compliance
- Familiarity with build tools (webpack, gulp, grunt, etc.)
- Familiarity with HTTP and design patterns applicable to RESTful web applications
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, verbal and written. Includes the ability to effectively communicate complex information to audiences with varying technical and system backgrounds
- Computer Science degree or Bachelor's Degree in a related major
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.