|Date Posted||February 22, 2018|
Decision Lens, the leader in SaaS-based strategic portfolio optimization and resource allocation software, is looking for an experienced React/Redux developer to join our small team of highly talented engineers. We are pursuing exciting market opportunities with a greenfield, next-gen product platform built on modern technologies, and need a creative React expert to implement high quality, engaging user interfaces.
Please apply to join our team if you:
- know React/Redux inside and out.
- thrive in a flexible, Agile development team environment with zero micro-management.
- enjoy working on modern technology with other talented developers.
- are looking for professional growth and leadership opportunities.
- long to spend less time in meetings and more time building exciting software.
- want to work at a successful, proven company with a start-up feel.
- take pride in delivering innovative products that drive company success.
The ideal candidate has strong experience in:
- NPM and Webpack
- UI/UX design
Automated Functional Testing with Cucumber, Gherkin, Nightwatch, and Selenium is a strong plus.
Java API/microservices development experience also a strong plus.
- competitive compensation packages.
- the flexibility to work from home and/or our office in the thriving Ballston area.
- a low overhead, high productivity work environment.
- exciting, impactful development work.
- empowerment and trust in our team members to own, lead, and execute.
- opportunities to expand your skillset into other areas of full stack development.
- high end development machines.
About Decision Lens:
Decision Lens is the leading cloud-based software company for prioritization and resource optimization. It provides a solution to organizations’ most critical decision-making processes. Decision Lens has been recognized as a top 100 most innovative company by Red Herring magazine and was awarded one of the top 25 “Great Place to Work” companies nationally by the Great Place to Work Institute. Our client list includes DHS, USDA, DOT, VA, and all branches of the military. Learn more about our solution at http://decisionlens.com.