|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
React Developer - 6503
Are you a solid front-end developer with a concentration in React and the desire to make a difference within an innovative FinTech organization? The React Developer opportunity is a direct-hire role with a target salary range of $100,000 - $120,000 plus outstanding benefits. This is an onsite role at the company's Raleigh-based location; local candidates are preferred but relocation packages may be available on a case-by-case basis. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available.
The React Developer will work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment with local and offshore development, designers, and QA team members to develop a best of breed FinTech application. The Agile team works iteratively to develop the web and mobile user interfaces for a complex application that allows advisors and their clients to transform their financial investment engagement to a digital experience. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, apply today!
Responsibilities of the React Developer:
- Work with domestic and offshore development, design, and QA staff to deliver quality products in an agile environment.
- Design and develop modules required to meet objectives.
- Work with product management to completely understand desired deliverables to deliver the right solution.
- Work with team lead to ensure the technical solution fits into the overall product architecture and design.
- Translate user stories into technical tasks to ensure iteration where output can be committed to delivery and consistent velocities can be established.
- Participate effectively in the agile development process.
- Follow all technical processes for code development, testing, and deployment.
- Work to quickly debug issues through the development process and in production when required.
- Some after-hours work may be required for deployments and third tier support.
- Utilize familiarity with best practices around logging, monitoring, and self-healing applications.
Requirements of the React Developer:
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science or related technical field.
- Strong experience developing React (2 years).
- Strong experience with Graphql and other API mechanisms.
- Experience with Angular 2.0 and/or JQuery.
- Experience developing hosted client server applications (3 years preferred).
- Experience consuming services with an emphasis on REST services and message based architecture.
- Strong object oriented design skills and producing well-engineered design.
- Some experience with developing applications for authorization and authentication.
- Ability to quickly debug complex issues with a variety of system debugging tools.
- Ability to grasp difficult concepts, large architectures, and sophisticated designs quickly.
- Experience with configuration management.
- Strong knowledge retention capabilities.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills; teamwork and the ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners, technology team, offshore staff, and professional services in an Agile environment.
- Strong innovation, creativity, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong estimation skills providing accurate estimates with defined risks and planned mitigations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively participate in technical discussions and work toward solutions to achieve business needs.
- Ability to multi-task, context switch, and succeed in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Desired Skills of the React Developer:
- Experience developing in one or more of the following:
- Symphony or similar frameworks
- Java Persistence Architecture (JPA)
- Object Relational Mapping tools, specifically flyway
- Spring frameworks
- Postgres and SQL
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Jira and Confluence
- Unit tests and test driven development
- Financial services or brokera experience
Contact Lindsay Allan at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (919)981-6200 X325 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.