|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
SkillStorm is seeking a React Developer for one of our clients. This position is remote.
- Our client is looking for an experienced React Developer to work with a world-class team to modernize a website.
- The right candidate will be able to build custom views in React, provide input on architecture decisions regarding the use of patterns, libraries, and technologies, write testable code and unit tests within a test-driven approach, and collaborate with other engineers, designers and testers in a multi-team environment.
- Experience designing interactive pages and/or single page applications using React version 16
- Experience implementing user interfaces using modern techniques and frameworks (e.g., HTML5, JQuery, CSS3, CSS frameworks (LESS or SASS), Responsive Design, Bourbon, Twitter Bootstrap)
- Experience with Pattern Lab, creating reusable modules and libraries, and identifying opportunities for reuse.
- Experience validating user input
- Experience analyzing and determining the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Experience working in Scrum team environment
- Experience using version control systems, specifically Git and GitHub
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to create web layouts from interactive mockups.
- Experience integrating with a Drupal API back-end.
- Experience with Section 508 Compliance standards and with creating accessible web pages.
- Experience using and working with open source solutions and the open source community.