|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
React.JS Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a React.JS Developer for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The React.JS Developer will join our client's Banking Technology team and will focus on the recently acquired Finance Customer Self-service platform. The selected candidate will play a critical role in defining, designing, and implementing applications in the technical environment. The ideal candidate will possess a background in front-end application development, enterprise integration and/or service oriented architecture on Java/JEE platforms/Node.js.
- Develop application enhancements or development for new projects
- Perform code reviews to ensure requested functionality is implemented to meet both functional and performance expectations
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Must have hands-on experience in application development and maintenance, technology strategy and have the ability to bring innovative yet practical ideas to the organization.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply core development principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications
- MUST HAVE experience with React.JS
- Proficient in industry standard IDE tools and technologies (Eclipse, InteliJ, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in software development patterns and practice
- 2+ years of React.JS development experience
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 2+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in Java Script, ReactJS, backbone.js, jQuery or other frontend frameworks
- 5+ years' experience within the complete software development lifecycle comfortable with code control, build and deployment, testing and support
- Results oriented with the proven ability to deliver high quality, robust solutions within a small timeframe
- Knowledge on Unix scripts
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.