|Date Posted||February 5, 2019|
Job Title : React JS Developer
Duration : 11+ months
Location : Irving, TX
Oversees all technical aspects of an organization's website. Upgrades and maintains servers, hardware, software, telecommunication connections, e-mail, and security systems. Investigates system errors, performs backups, and ensures user accessibility and site performance.
React JS Developer
* Experience with modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap, Node.js, Angular, React
* Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, CORS.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket preferred)
* Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO principles and implementation
* Experience with responsive design implementations.
* Proficient in UI/UX application development skills as well as multiple design techniques
* Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
* Strong understanding of Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development.
* Experience with ESLint, Jenkins preferred.
* Experience working with Content Management Systems preferred