|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
OUR CLIENT CANNOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP OR WORK CORP TO CORP. AT THIS TIME.
- 5-8+ years of professional full stack development
- Solid understanding of OOP & MVC
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with ES6, Redux, Reselect, Webpack, Typescript, immutable.js, GraphQL
- Code version tools
Nice to have:
- Proficient in Backend Development
- Experience with rxjs
- Ability to design and execute on an acceptance criteria and success metrics requirements driven process
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with product and design teams to define, iterate and implement new features
- Provide technical leadership around the delivery of component designs and development
- Proven understanding of project tracking and Agile development methodologies.
- Perform Code Reviews
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.