|Date Posted||June 19, 2018|
Contract to Hire
React.js UI/UX Developer
The initial contract is 6 months with the goal of conversion or extension to follow.
Role is paying market rate.
Core competency is react.js+redux / ES6 / Node.js
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge of micro services/messaging architecture or previous experience of building scalaple enterprise systems are highly desirable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills is a must
- Knowledge of front end code optimization techniques
- In-depth knowledge of how browser works
- Knowledge of Functional Programming paradigm along with libraries like lodash, ramda as well as RxJS is highly desirable
- Should have knowledge of Test Driven Development and experience in Unit Testing frameworks like JEST, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine
- Knowledge of front end application debugging
- Experience in one of the build tools like Webpack, Gulp or Grunt
- Should be very strong in User Experience Design fundamentals and good knowledge in User-centric Design methodologies
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors like Sass or LESS is necessary
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- At least 1 year of experience in ReactJS / Redux and/or overall very good experience working on one of the MVC/MVVM Frameworks like Angular 1.5+ / 2.0, Ember, Polymer etc.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in NodeJS +ExpressJS
- Very good understanding of enterprise architecture patterns
- Extensive hands-on experience solving business problems with software
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Teaches others and is open to learning
If interested, please send me your resume, as the team lead is looking to hire someone as soon as possible!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.