|Location||Santa Clara, CA|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Senior Front-End Software Engineer - React, Redux or MV for our client in the Education/Learning domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Full-time position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role Senior Front-End Software Engineer - React, Redux or MV
Role Description: The Senior Front-End Software Engineer would need to have at least 10 years of experience. Experience as a Front-End Software Engineer, with more focus on mobile web, react and redux; responsive design and someone who has shipped real code.
The Outcome team main focus is building products to help students connect with higher education admissions officers as well as helping students through their early stage career success. This is a great opportunity for you, who is passionate about engineering and is excited to build products that have immediate impact on millions of students.
- Develop awesome features for our high traffic web front end supporting learning services products.
- Code, test, document and deliver features with cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and search engine optimization.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, QA and other engineers to enhance existing UI.
- Participate in agile development process, including scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding, testing, debugging, code reviews, maintenance and support.
- Innovate and create the best user experience for millions of students.
- 5-8 years of consumer-facing web front end development experience.
- Proficient in latest open standards such as ES6, CSS3 and HTML5 and able to make the right choices when building responsive UI applications.
- Proficient in Data Visualization techniques, JS libraries and best practices is a plus (D3, cross-filter, etc.).
- Familiar with RESTful API structure.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and object-oriented programming skills.
- Ability to decompose complex problems into manageable units of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – should be able to work closely with different teams – Front-end counterparts, QA, Product Management, Operations, Release Engineering, etc.
- Willing to align personal goals to support company goals.
- Passionate about owning the design and implementation of feature set as a whole.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
Education: BS or MS in Computer Science
Experience: Minimum 10 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
Recruiter Name: Ranjit Karmakar
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2002)