|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
This position requires proficiency and experience in software development using Java and Web-based technologies. While prior business domain knowledge is not mandatory, any experience in the financial industry will be a plus. Consideration will also be given to applicants who have demonstrated the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and business domains but do not meet all of the qualifications listed below.
- Collaborate with a team of globally distributed staff and consultants to deliver world-class software solutions.
- The role requires hands-on development, problem resolution and knowledge of various horizontal and vertical packages - spanning across all layers in the technology stack.
- Work with business team members, project managers/analysts, other software engineers to review and qualify business requirements, functional specifications, use-cases, and test plans.
- Design, prototype and author code for software components and applications based on functional specification and optimize them for system performance.
- Provide technical direction to both onshore and offshore development team members with regards to iteration planning, release planning, and work prioritization across all Benchmark applications
- Partner with application/data architects as well as other application teams to implement solutions and ensure effective integration with downstream systems.
- Demonstrate strong technical architecture and leadership skills with the ability to handle multiple activities in a dynamic fast-paced environment.