|Location||Mountain View, CA|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2018|
This position is open as of 11/2/2018.
Senior React Engineer
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years experience in web application development
- A solid understanding of the design and use of RESTful domain-specific APIs
- Familiarity with creating bespoke visualizations in the browser using D3, or reactively rendered SVG
- Ability to use CSS3 to achieve responsive layouts and consistent look-and-feel across an entire web application
- Demonstrated ability to write, test, and maintain production code, running both server-side and in the browser
- Preferred: Experience working in an Agile environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Preferred: Experience designing products using maps, satellite images or other geospatial data set
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist Data Science, Machine Vision, and Core Engineering teams in building visualization tools for internal use
- Contribute to our ever-growing library of web UI patterns, which we share across products, internal prototypes, and tools
- Explore and implement prototypes and products using the latest tools and technologies
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Twice a week catered lunches
- Monthly happy hour in office
- Stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, coffee, tea, etc.
- Easy commute via Caltrain, with company sponsored Go Pass
If you are a good fit for the Senior React Engineer position, and have a background that includes:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.