|Date Posted||January 4, 2018|
Sr Software Engineer – Front End (Angular.js)
Location: Meadowlands, NJ
As a seasoned Software Engineer, your primary responsibility is to build systems and functionality that support the eCommerce business. On a day to day basis, you will write code that is clean, concise, scalable and resilient. The focus will be on writing modular and flexible code that lends itself to alterations/ modifications/extensions as the business needs change. You will work in both existing third-party frameworks, as well as homegrown open source technologies. You will work with the cross-functional team members in delivering the best online user experience to customers. You will also support existing applications, with small enhancements/defect fixes and general optimizations/performance improvements from time to time.
- Delivering a complete front-end application for the e-Commerce development initiatives. This includes integration work with other systems, both internal and external.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Architecting and utilization of JS Build automation tools (grunt, gulp, node.js)
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building REST APIs
- Communicating with external web services
- Deliver quality design and development solutions that result in zero post-project critical bug counts.
- Perform troubleshooting and investigation of business, data or technical issues as they might arise.
- Provide accurate project/task time duration estimates and statuses to team and project management.
- Develop adequate documentation for other programmers as a part of the development lifecycle.