|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
This position is open as of 12/4/2018.
Sr. Frontend Engineer - React
Location: San Francisco, CA (financial district)
We have revolutionized the enterprise world by creating user friendly training solutions for our customers globally! We are looking to add a talented Mobile Engineering Manager to our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on project-based teams with backend engineers that are building features with technologies like Node.js, Lambda, and DynamoDB
- Work with product managers, designers, and other teams to understand our customer's problems and what an elegant, delightful solution would look like
- Work closely with design using tools like Zeplin and InVision
- Plan, architect, and iterate on impactful features
- Contribute beyond the level of a single engineer by advocating for good engineering practices and mentoring other engineers on your team
What You Need for this Position
- Zeplin or InVision
NICE TO HAVE:
What's In It for You
- dinner reimbursement
- gym reimbursement
- few block from Montgomery BART (commuter assistance)
If you are a good fit for the Sr. Frontend Engineer - React position, and have a background that includes:
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.