|Date Posted||January 10, 2018|
Reasons to apply:
- Work with really smart team in a great environment.
- Free catered breakfast every Wednesday
- Beer fridge
- Ping Pong and foosball tables, Nerf gun wars, Scooters
- Free snacks, gourmet coffee, tea, soda.
- Free gym in the building
- Free parking in beautiful Buckhead location
- Casual dress
What you will do:
- Focus on store solutions: Mobile platform - iPhone/iPad/Android and those eCommerce solutions.
- Focus on the core platform: This area is broken down into two areas of infrastructure - AWS, delivery, continuous integration then the other side is leverage security, API practices, and API contracts.
- Work alongside Team Leads and Architects to create seamless software solutions to clients in the eCommerce retail space.
What we need:
- Experience working with Microservices architecture
- API design
- NoSQL databases
- Docker/Docker Swarm
- CI/CD and DevOps
What happens now? Submit your resume to Tammy at - and tell us a little about your background!
Why Thompson Technologies? We've been recognized among the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 5000 and most recently as one of Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, in addition to other awards. A leader in delivering talented, top-tier consultants, we provide unequalled service to the IT staffing industry. At our core, we strive to make a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve.