|Location||Linthicum Heights, MD|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2018|
2. Strong overall technology skills, including the ability to debug issues or challenges through the entire development stack (Front End / Java / AWS)
3. Dynamic team player in a Agile Environment
TEKsystems Global Services is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to work on new development projects on a dynamic team. This is a new and exciting project that will be developed in an Agile Driven Team, starting with a zero based / thinking design…meaning the project will focus on the concept of "Self Service" for a financial services company, but what they tackle will be flushed out as part of the process / development lifecycle.
This role will require you to demonstrate senior level progressive front end development experience and growth. We are looking for a person that can show us that they like to learn and will continue to grow their technology skills as part of this team. The right candidate also needs to be able to understand the entire lifecycle of a project, including:
* Scrum / Agile Practices
* Debugging, Code Reviews and the overall technology landscape
* Dev Ops, managing the pipeline and approval process
* Using Rally and other Agile tools
* Other technology usage
* GIT Usage (Terminal / Command Line Proficient)
* Test Driven Development (Jasmin / Karma / Enzyme)
* Excellent communication skills
* Understanding of technical specifications and design documents
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills; Being able to breakdown the entire technology stack and determine where a problem may exist.
* Core Modern Javascipt Development
* Cloud based development (AWS)
* Java (J2EE or other back end experience)
* Agile Development Experience
* Networking or Security knowledge
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.