|Location||Owings Mills, MD|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a UI/React Developer to join their team.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the UI/React Developer:
- Provide development support throughout the full software development life cycle
- Help to develop and establish best practices within the team
- Proactively help team members or make suggestions to improve processes and practices
Requirements of the UI/React Developer:
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Proficient in several languages and comfortable switching between them
- Proficient in SQL and relational database design/concepts
- Experience building or interfacing with RESTful Services
- Experience in an Agile environment and working knowledge of user stories, features, and acceptance criteria
- Skilled in Rally Agile tracking tool
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and HP ALM
- Ability to work directly with business stakeholders
- Ability to articulate business needs and translate them into technical solutions
- Desire to actively participate in code/design reviews
Job ID: 316698
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!