|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
We are a professional services team building best-in-class consumer solutions for many different business lines. As a member of our Agile team you will be responsible for delivering quality solutions and supporting those solutions through the SDLC change process and into production.
Currently we are seeking a senior developer to help lead and mentor our Client-Side UI team through design and development of web / mobile applications, services & solutions.
Our team works throughout the lifecycle and are responsible for a variety of tasks including:
· Take an active and vocal role in Scrum team’s ceremonies (standups, grooming, planning, and retros.)
· Provide technical guidance or business process expertise on complex components to the team and other stakeholders.
- Collaboration on the direction of the overall user experience of our portfolio.
· Research strategic planning from both technical & business standpoints.
· Perform hands-on front-end development on new and existing solutions.
- Assist with the onboarding of new Developers (shadowing, training, mentoring, and support)
We look for well-rounded engineers passionate about their profession. You must be able to excel in a collaborative environment made up of a variety of teams including architects, testers, business analysts, business owners and other executives.
As a technical leader, you will be responsible for mentoring junior & mid-level developers in some of the more complex components of our solution, help with design & architecture as new features & modules are being introduced into the environment, and serve as a UI SME for other teams including business & client stakeholders.
Seeking a well-rounded developer with a technical background in design and development of web / mobile applications, services & solutions. Typically, success will come from seven or more years of overall client-side development using a variety of JS based tools and frameworks.
Technical expertise will need to include a mix of much the following (listed in priority order)
· React.JS / Redux workflow (or similar JS tool kit.)
· Microservice Architecture (REST, etc.)
· Unit & integration testing.
· Development tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.)
· Front-end build pipelines and tools.
· Modern authorization mechanisms (i.e. JSON Web Token.)
· Code Versioning tools (i.e. Git.)
· Exposure to AWS cloud infrastructure or Sprint Boot a plus.
Why Work for Us?
We are a company whose product is technology. Our technical teams are not a cost center, they are instrumental to our revenue stream. We understand the market & the multitude of opportunities you have in front of you so we’ve designed a culture and benefit plan that you won’t find anywhere else.
Our teams are pushing the envelope in an emerging field so you will be challenged to innovate and explore new technology platforms to better serve our customers. We enjoy working collaboratively and have a casual work environment with flexible hours.
We don’t want our people worrying about the skyrocketing costs of healthcare so we pay 100% of premiums for your family for both group medical and dental insurance.
Other “Stuff” you can expect from us
· Stock purchase plan & matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting.
· Company wellness program.
· Tuition reimbursement.
Salary Range: $90 - $110k
We cannot consider Third Party / C2C or candidates holding non-immigrant visas (H1b, F1, etc.)