|Location||Creve Coeur, MO|
|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
Position Title: Full Stack Developer
Position Number: 363580
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141/REMOTE
Duration: 12 months
Full Stack Developer
*Expert (7+ years of experience) is the level of experience accepted for this opening*
Skills Required (Bare Minimum):
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and teaming, self-starter and a willingness to express and challenge ideas is important.
- Ownership of filling skill gaps by incorporating self-learning.
- Opportunity for new team members to help drive ways of working and collaborate to develop strong team dynamics.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Working Experience
Nice to Have:
- While having experience in the tech stack is important, if the candidate has experience in a variety of areas and are self-starters, take ownership of their own learning, self-motivated and highly communicative, but only have experience with a portion of the tech, they will be considered for the role. They need to be willing to allocate some of their time getting up to speed.
The new team member will collaborate closely with the team to deliver on prioritized stories. Collaborate daily with a team of Software Developers, Product Manager, Product Specialist, and Agile Coach to build and support applications. Work with team and Product Manager to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. Interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in application features. Develop applications and services using the latest tools and technologies. Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, release team and Product Management. Perform unit and integration testing. Conduct functional and non-functional testing. Troubleshoot and debug applications. Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features. Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code. Develop effective relationships & communicate within team, across teams, with Product Management, and with customers to increase the overall quality of products owned by the team and teams within the domain platform. Identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions. Provide guidance for technical design and architecture decisions within the team and across the domain platform.
The team works closely with their Product Manager, Product Specialist and Product Designer. They collaborate with data teams and other product teams that integrate with their product application. The team primarily works independently, but pair and mob as needed for learning or solving complex problems. There are various levels of expertise on the team. Building a new team to transition development to in-house model. This is an opportunity for new team members to help drive ways of working and collaborate to develop strong team dynamic with the new team members.