|Date Posted||July 30, 2021|
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You'll Love This Job:
The purpose of Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations is to provide outstanding and versatile security services to the enterprise. As an Associate Director in Cybersecurity Operations, you will be the People Leader of the React Capability, managing and coordinating the personnel logistics of demand actualization across best-in-class security solutions and capabilities. The purpose will be to obsess over coordinating continuous coverage to support the fluctuating demands of end user requests of the Cybersecurity service catalog protecting DTCC assets and systems. The React Capability squad is passionate about response to security events, requests, and change management.
This role is a people leader role and the security engineers aligned will be reporting into this position. As a people leader (functional manager), a strong candidate will have in-depth experience guiding & mentor staff, identifying development areas, and stretching the team to meet their maximum capabilities. This role will partner with incident responders, service consumers, stakeholders, and management to provide appropriate staffing levels and coverage for both requests and security events to continuously improve and provide outstanding security services to the enterprise and clients. Team members may be within the US or globally.
Mission – Drive efficient and effective security capabilities through innovative thought leadership with a security first mindset which advances DTCC’s mission to protect & shape the financial markets.
Vision - Innovative security to reimagine the post trade ecosystem
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Be the People Leader and functional manager for the React Capability of Security Operations across multiple security services.
- Drive the priority, vitality, and fulfillment of coverage demands by proactively identifying staffing gaps, skills gaps and allocating resources appropriately in collaboration with the React Product Owner while iteratively reviewing performance metrics around response and timely remediation or fulfillment.
- Lead talent planning, career development mentoring, coaching and feedback to squad members, leading to continuous optimization of the React Capability
- Leading global teams, remote employees and evaluating team member performance.
- Build partnerships with partners and maintain leadership up to date with status of major deliverables
- Sustain strong working relations with business partners, peers and agile squad to enhance business value
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Strong Information Security experience in an operational capacity (change management implementations, access provisioning, account enablement and management, ticket request response and completion).
- Experience with modern Security Solutions capable of automation or security orchestration to address security issues in a manner coordinated with the enterprise workflow (managed, unmanaged, fixed, mobile, on-prem and cloud).
- Strong communication skills, including executive communication to senior leadership with an accent on stakeholder satisfaction (customer service)
- Strong, demonstrable experience in Cybersecurity process improvement and documentation.
- Exposure to industry cloud environments/ tenancies (AWS, Azure, Oracle, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Security certifications (CEH, CCSP, CISSP, OSCP)
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.