|Published||September 19, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Front End Engineer
New York City or SFO – Hybrid schedule.
9-12 months contract to hire
Key Skills : React, CSS, Typescript.
About the Role:
You will be part of the Engineering team, implementing, and optimizing innovative and creative user experiences as well as maintaining React repositories and building tests. You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering.
- Transform specs into efficient, production ready front-end code as part of an agile 3 week sprint development process
- Explore new front-end technologies and design principals
- Interface Front-end applications with an API surface maintained by the broader engineering team
- Visualize data and model output providing key analytic insights
- Contribute to the UX design process including wireframing and mockups
- Implement user behavior and usage metrics within the front-end applications
- Continuously test and deploy front-end code via CI / CD
- Refactor, unit-test, and maintain React codebase
- Work with different team members and stakeholders representing all areas of the business
- Regularly prepare and present content to stakeholders
- Assist with platform development more broadly when required
- 5+ years professional experience in front-end development
- 3+ years professional experience in React development
- BS in Computer Science or relevant field
- Competency with Typescript
- Proficiency with React and CSS
- Proficiency with CDNs
- Proficient understanding of version control best practices using Git.
- Competency in user Interface/experience workflows and data visualization
- provided by Dice