|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
ManpowerGroup is hiring. We will accept talent local to the Jersey City, NJ market.
We are seeking an individual that is interested in a 1 year contract with our client, a global financial services company. This role requires talent that can be on our direct payroll without requiring sponsorship.
What we are looking for:
A Java Developer that can develop the frontend of the applications, and developing the REST APIs and supporting the apps. As an application developer, candidate is expected to have good analytical thinking, problem solving, good programming/technical fundamentals and eagerness to learn new technologies/concepts. Candidate must be open to accept challenges and suggestions.
1. Experience in developing low latency and high throughput APIs using Spring Boot.
2. Strong Core Java and functional programming experience.
3. Strong experience in data modeling and experience with relational and no-sql database, Oracle and MongoDB.
4. Understanding of integrating APIs with third party libraries/vendors and handle the security around it.
5. Responsible for server side design & development.
6. Development of common, reusable components and services.
7. Ability to take initiative to research, learn and recommend emerging technologies.
8. Ability to work with global teams and lead them on critical project initiatives.
9. Responsible for peer code reviews, unit testing, leveraging CICD pipeline of an application.
3. Knowledge of React tools including React.js, Web pack, Bootstrap, SASS, Express, Redux, and Flux.
4. Have thorough knowledge of E2E deployment of an UI application.
5. Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
6. Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
7. Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing.
Other areas (Required):
1. Experience using Git/BitBucket.
2. Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
3. Unix shell scripting.
4. Good troubleshooting skills.