|Published||September 16, 2022|
|Location||Green Lake, WI|
Digital Architect - React.js
Work Mode: Hybrid
Location: Koher, WI / Hybrid
As a DigitalArchitect - React,you will work with a growing team within the Kohler Co., working to support newdigital initiatives across Kohler businesses. You will team with other developers and architects to develop innovativetechnical solutions and frameworks that will build Kohler Co. moving forward.
- The DigitalArchitect - React.js will design and deliver digital marketingsolutions for our customers, using technical knowledge to realize a businessvision.
- You will be tasked with creating solutions that maximize the use ofstandard features of our technology, and minimize creation of special cases andonce-only customization.
- You will work with the delivery teams to ensure thatthe right work is being delivered, and will also work with the business to guideand educate on the correct way to position our solutions.
- You will bring astrong technical consulting background and will be tasked with conductingtechnical customer/prospect discovery sessions, driving the design of solution.
- You will work with a global team delivering to a high standard and focusing ontechnical work to on-board our customers quickly and effectively
- The idealdeveloper will be focused on continuous improvement and learning, drive towardssolutions independently, team where needed, and help shape the future digitaldevelopment capabilities at Kohler Co.
- Ownership of Front End technologiesin e-Commerce and Omni channel solutions
Maintain technical knowledge of FrontEnd and React.js platform
- Define non-functional requirementsand development processes, platform and tools usage for solution delivery
- Design and review solutions
- Create technical documentation thatinclude data mappings, definition of systems of record
- Ensure that proposed solutions arealigned with Kohler Co standards
- Stay up to date on emergingtechnologies/solution trends and contributes to IT digital strategydevelopment.
- Continuously act as a thought leaderon emerging technologies and their application to the digital product roadmap
- Interface with Kohler BusinessAnalysts for requirements gathering to define the product scope to deliverworld class digital experiences
- Define and own end-to-end Front Enddevelopment projects from definition to go-live phase
- Define reusablecomponents/frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used & tools to beused and help bootstrap the engineering team
- Review design to make sure it isaligned with Architecture
- Help in effort estimation andplanning where needed
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in React.jsdevelopment
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-endservices for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications bywriting testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, dataprotection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, andproviding technical support.
- Documenting processes and preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements toprocesses and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as AEM will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of microservices and event drivenarchitecture.
- Knowledge of any cloud provider like Azure, AWS,GCP.
- Knowledge of test-driven development (TDD).
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum/Kanban model.
Tofully demonstrate our commitment to the health, safety, and wellbeing of ourassociates, we are requiring all U.S. based team members to be fully vaccinatedagainst COVID-19 as a condition of employment. We believe this pathforward further strengthens our workforce and the future growth and resilienceof our company and community. Individuals with medical conditions orsincerely held religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the vaccine mayrequest an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
We will consider applicants requiring sponsorship for this opportunity.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .