|Location||Creve Coeur, MO|
|Date Posted||March 20, 2021|
Front End Developer-React
Responsibilities for the Full Stack- Front End React JS Developer:
• Design, Develop, Implement and support data driven planning, tracking, forecasting and prescriptive instructions platform to enable operations workflows.
• Work with users and stakeholders to understand problem definition and deliver IT capabilities.
• Able to prioritize work based on most valued features/capabilities deliver them quick and in smaller increments.
• Own the product quality and reliability.
Requirements for the Full Stack- Front End React JS Developer:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 8+ years of software development experience building software applications start to finish.
• Expert level experience with database design and development. (Postgres, Aurora)
• Extensive experience in cloud native application development using AWS services.
• Experience in web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed/parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, systems/security software development.
Comfortable with use of container services like Docker
“Employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.”
Please apply online or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Impellam NA, Corestaff Services or Lorien opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.