|Published||September 26, 2023|
|Location||Anywhere, United States of America|
Brainscape, a leading adaptive learning platform, is seeking a front-end engineer (JS, React, Rails, SEO) to help us build the future of studying.
This person’s domain will essentially live “where data meets UI”. We are looking for candidates who will not only be able to address present day challenges but will also drive new growth opportunities, such as AI-driven content generation and transformation.
The role is fully remote (with occasional live offsites) and may be fulfilled by an engineer with at least 4-10 years experience. Title and Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Passion for AI, self-improvement, and positive habit formation
- Proficiency in SEO and/or In-browser performance. Familiarity with both.
- Familiarity with Rails, Restful APIs, Git, Webpack.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks like Cypress, Jest, and Spec.
- Familiarity with an analytics framework such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Working knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors.
- Develop ground-breaking new features that advance the science of learning itself
- Identify opportunities for conversion & search optimization, using A/B tests, Google Analytics, and collaborations with our data team
- Improve in-browser performance of Brainscape marketing & application web pages, as measured by Google lighthouse.
- Optimize Brainscape marketing web pages for SEO, as measured by Google page ranking and position.
- Optimize Search mechanisms and interfaces.
- Build out publishing mechanisms in support of Enterprise and other Content creation partners.
- Build out a “Brainscape Labs” offering to advanced users where new features are offered in experiments.
Send a resume, online profiles, and/or a personal note email@example.com