|Location||Denver Preferred or Remote Telecommute, Colorado|
|Date Posted||February 26, 2021|
Front-End Software Engineer
We’re making some assumptions here. We’re assuming that you’re incredibly smart, yet humble, and have always dreamed of getting paid to do what you love – designing solutions that make a difference to others without putting up with corporate bureaucracy. We collaborate instead of working in silos. We ask “what-if” – we find needles in the haystack – and are not limited by today’s known solutions. If you're someone who is able to provide quick thoughtful, a-ha solutions, and provide methodical and meaningful solutions to our customers in a fast-paced, focused, and frugal environment, you'll likely love it here. If your mindset is acrobatic, versus stuck in the tried and true, you’re likely to thrive here. We are positive and optimistic. We also don’t cover up mistakes. We’re transparent and honest with everyone.
If this sounds like you, read on. We accomplish all of the above by being go-getters - spending time juggling projects and working together as a team and prioritizing substance over form. We're inclusive in our thoughts and ideas gaining input from a wide range of sources and respecting the ideas of others.
You will have an important role and be an integral part of a small team that designs, builds, and maintains our Evaluation Cloud. The Iterate.ai Evaluation Cloud is a leading-edge cloud-based application suite for innovation evaluation, technologies, and foresight. You’ll focus on mission-critical applications, data and data products, and integrations that are the engine of our business. Our systems deal with large amounts of data, data science, analytics, machine learning, and highly interactive and engaging features that ensure our customers can successfully evaluate and execute innovation.
This is a hands-on, entrepreneurial-focused position. It is a unique opportunity to help shape and deliver on software product visions that will reshape our business and how innovation is harnessed across many leading and emerging enterprises. You must be comfortable and effective as an engineering team player in our dynamic and fast-paced environment. Our culture encourages experimentation and favors agile and rapid iteration over the pursuit of immediate perfection. We are flexible and supportive of remote work arrangements.
This Iterator will:
- Be a key player on our small but powerful team as a strong Front-End Engineer, and collaborate on solutions with other key team members in Design, Engineering, Product Management, and various Customer and Stakeholder roles.
- Work well within the quality and code standards, and engineering practices, in place, and maintained by the team.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ years experience developing highly engaging and robust web-based user interfaces, and user interactions.
- 3-5+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, Sass/SassScript, browser compatibility, and responsive/adaptive mobile layouts, design standards, best practices.
- Strong understanding and ability to articulate front-end engineering principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience building rich interactive, multi-device, front-end components with at least some motion and animation experience preferred.
- Experience working with stories and priorities and working from baseline technical documentation.
- Understanding of source code management in GitHub, and deployment pipelines with CI/CD automation.
- Team experience with a strong desire to grow.
- A mindset that is entrepreneurial, innovative, agile, and self-directed.
Iterate.ai is an open innovation company that offers a cloud-based, end-to-end digital innovation platform for enterprises. The patent-pending platform spans from our Evaluation Cloud to our Execution Cloud. The Evaluation Cloud, powered by our proprietary AI search engine, monitors emerging technology trends - and creates associations between startups and enterprise opportunities. Our Execution Cloud - a low-code Microservices platform - allows enterprises to experiment rapidly and launch and sustain production-ready apps and services 10X faster than usual.
If you haven't checked out our solutions yet that are allowing our revenues to grow over 100% within the next year, go to iterate.ai and learn more about our 50+ Iterators and what they are doing.
We understand Iterate may not be the place for you because honestly, it's not for everyone. If you don't meet the soft skill qualifications above, we are delighted that you've learned a bit more about our company and wish you the best in your career endeavors! If you do meet the soft skill qualifications above, we'd love to hear more about your technical expertise too. Send your resume and an introduction as to why you believe you would work well at Iterate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay for our positions is based upon your specific skill set, past experience as it relates to the experience of our current Iterators, and your U.S. work location. Pay for this specific position ranges from $105K - $130K. In addition to our generous pay, we offer stock options, 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability premiums for employee only coverage and 50% premium payment for family members, professional development opportunities, along with generous time off practices and the ability to work from home up to 100% of the time.