|Date Posted||May 1, 2021|
Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist in identifying a Full Stack Developer.
Experience in building, delivering, and maintaining a consumer facing SDK as well as building/maintaining scalable backend APIs that the SDK is consuming. Must be able to work with internal team as well as product team to produce the SDK/APIs. Expertise in Node.js, React, Typescript, concurrent HTTP requests management, and backend APIs. Will support the Technical Lead in SDK deliverables and responsible for supporting the architecture for the SDK as well as the APIs.
- Node.js - Expert (P4)
- React - Expert (P4)
- TypeScript Programming Language - Expert (P4)
- Software Product & Platform SDK Engineering - Expert (P4)
- Service Request Management - Advanced (P3)
- API Management - Advanced (P3)
- Go Programming Language (Golang) - Advanced (P3) or above
- Google Cloud Platform Architecture - Intermediate (P2)
Education Level: Bachelor's or equivalent experience
Clearance Required: Public Trust Clearance (able to obtain).