|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
We're looking for a dedicated Full Stack Developer with React expertise to develop highly efficient hardware/software solutions for an innovative industry leader.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer (React):
- Explore cutting-edge technologies and prototyping
- Design and develop client applications for React on web and React-Native for mobile
- Develop backend using Node/NestJS
Requirements of the Full Stack Developer (React):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and at least 4 years of experience
- At least 3 years of hands-on responsive web development using React.js/React-Native
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms: SSO, OAUTH, etc.
- Experience with front end technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap
- Demonstrated awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements
- Cloud certifications a plus
Job ID: 355620
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!