|Date Posted||October 28, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Portland, OR that is seeking a Full Stack React Developer.
In this role, the Full Stack React Developer participates in the technical design of application systems, and develops and implements application systems by participating through the software development lifecycle from inception to delivery and beyond. The Full Stack React Developer is high touch position with a notable amount of collaboration across product teams and stakeholders to define requirements and understand how they fit into the end objective.
- The Full Stack React Developer designs and writes complex code in several languages relevant to our existing product stack, with a focus on automation
- Configures, tunes, maintains and installs applications systems and validates system functionality
- Installs new software releases and application system upgrades; Evaluates and installs software patches
- Monitors and fine tunes applications system to achieve optimum performance levels and works with hardware teams to resolve issues with hardware and software
- Assists with application system problem resolution by working with application developers, vendors, and internal infrastructure teams member to troubleshoot
- Addresses product backlog and provide continuous delivery of high-quality features
- As a Full Stack React Developer, this role maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation to ensure data integrity
- Acts to improve the overall reliability of systems and to increase efficiency
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams, using Agile/DevOps principles to bring products to life, achieve business objectives and serve customer needs