|Date Posted||March 11, 2021|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Full Stack React/Node Software Engineer for a contract lasting through 03/26/2022 working with a major Insurance Company in Milwaukee, WI.
The Full Stack React/Node Engineer plays a critical role at our client. We are building high-visibility applications that support our organization’s rapidly growing retail investment business including providing solutions for our customers and our large nationwide sales force. In addition, we develop and support microservices in an API Store to allow our internal consumers to interact with retail investment data. This requires handling back-end integrations to third-party vendors, internal data stores, and the implementation of internal logic such as business rules and data access controls. The microservices are deployed to an AWS cloud-distributed environment. This position was approved as part of the IPS multi-year Tech Strategy initiative, additional developers are needed in order to execute on the strategy.
- Back-end integrations
- Implementing internal logic
- Developing microservice API’s building high-volume, high-availability, asynchronous distributed systems
- A minimum of one year of React UI development experience
- A minimum of 6 months of Node development experience with an aptitude to learn advanced Node.js functionality
- Experience using a cloud platform, preferably AWS
- git code management with GitHub and/or GitLab
- What are the nice to haves for this role?
- Experience developing microservice API’s building high-volume, high-availability, asynchronous distributed systems
- CI/CD pipelines
- Static code analysis, preferably with SonarQube
- Redux state management
- Data modeling
- Linux shell scripting
- Java / Spring experience
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”