|February 5, 2024
About the job
We are seeking a Full-Stack Engineer to develop, architect, and be a central part in both new and existing Full-Stack applications built around React and Java with Spring Boot. The ideal candidate is a developer of complete applications, with specific technical knowledge in React, and professional experience applying it. The candidate will work alongside other coworker engineers as well as directly with client representatives.
This is a unique opportunity to work on large-scale products alongside an experienced team that excels at building, scaling, and sustaining digital products. This position reports to a Development Team Lead.
- Extensive React engineering experience with a deep understanding of the framework
- Experience developing with one or more modern back-end languages/frameworks
- Extensive Typescript engineering experience
- Ability to establish and iterate coding standards for a team
- Working knowledge of modern Front-End architecture, particularly involving Micro Front-ends and Microservices
- Strong understanding of modern Front-End testing
- Working knowledge of at least one back-end web framework is expected.
- Experience developing and maintaining NPM packages
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience developing modern applications with Java and Spring Boot
- Knowledge of AG Grid or a similar table library
The role also requires a voracious appetite to learn and apply new skills. You should be skilled at building web-based software or mobile apps, and excel at learning new languages and frameworks.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain coding standards to assist other engineers in achieve common tasks while sustaining a high bar for code quality
- Mature the projects existing Front-End testing strategies to strengthen the reliability of the application
- Provide guidance on optimization strategies to build a fast and scalable application
- Mature the project's existing CI/CD pipeline
- Educate and collaborate with other engineers on modern software development best practices
- Build reusable components and hooks to expedite feature delivery
Technical Stack Highlights:
- Languages: Typescript, HTML, SCSS, Java
- Libraries: React, AG Grid, React Query, Spring Boot
- Testing: Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress
- CI/CD Tools: Github Actions, AWS, Sonar
Were looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of front-end software engineering experience with strong awareness of Full Stack architecture
- Has experience building and scaling large-scale, mission-critical Software Products
- Unlimited PTO
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Referral Bonuses
- Company Retreats
Bellwood Labs is a dynamic Digital Product Development Consultancy. We're a team of developers, designers, product analysts and entrepreneurs that companies turn to when they want to take a software product from conception to creation and beyond.
Bellwood Labs seeks to be and be known as the most trusted partner to Build and Scale software products.
Our Core Values
- We Embrace Your Goals
- We Own our Commitments
- We Succeed through Empathy
- We Take the Next Step
Join our tight-knit team of sharp technologists to leverage your talents and grow your skills. We are looking forward to meeting with you!
Powered by JazzHR