|Date Posted||March 11, 2021|
Seeking a full stack java developer for our direct client in Minneapolis MN for 12 months contract role .
If interested s hare your word format resume, expected pay rate ,relocation, skill matrix, Linkedin, current location, work authorization and availability.
Full Stack Developer IV – REQ ID #21026-1
Non-Local but must relocate when safe.
Tell us about your department:
Recommendations maintains a collection of APIs that recommend products within a variety of touchpoints for the customer journey on dotcom, mobile apps, voice assistants, email marketing, and associate facing tools. Recommendations owns and maintains an exploration model as well as machine learning model to select the right set of products for a customer at either a macro or micro personalization level. This is a team with high visibility customer facing placements that regularly generate significant revenue for the company when improvements are made.
The Recommendations team follows the product model which means the developer will be on a team that expects to be investing in for several years. As a part of the Recommendations team, the developer will work on enhancements to the Recommendations platform and understanding the Recommendations team’s part in larger enhancements that span multiple teams.
How much time will the resource spend pair programming?
Our team generally uses pair programming on an as needed basis when developers require assistance.
- 10+ years of full stack experience
- 5+ years of experience with Spring or Spring Boot
- 2+ years building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- 2+ years of experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, BigTable)
- 2+ years of experience with messaging ( Kafka, RabbitMQ, Google PubSub)
- Experience with data streaming frameworks (Apache Beam)
- Experience with writing automation and/or integration tests
- Ability to refactor
- Keen understanding of multi-threading and concurrency in Java
- Experience with Agile
Hacker Rank test :yes
Prescreening Questions: Yes
Interview Process Overview: 2 rounds