|Date Posted||February 25, 2021|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines. In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, Platform Management, and Enterprise Data Management. This position is part of Enterprise Data Management or Enterprise Data Service.
Build out of Universal Data Catalogue is a core data strategy for enterprise data service. This position will lead, develop and implement the UI solution for Universal Data Catalogue. Strong technical and hands on skills will be required to succeed in this role.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Play a technical SME role and participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables from EGS.
- Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across project and BAU activities
- Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediation as needed
- Collaborate with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues. Also, provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 10+ years of application development experience
- 3 + years of experience in developing enterprise web applications using React JS with Redux
- 3+ years of experience in front end application development, operations and automation using React, Redux, AngularJS and Node
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and project managers
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- Cloud computing experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with graph database like Neo4J is preferred
- Experience with Wellsfargo WFRIA3 standards is preferred
- Experience with integrating Wellsfargo Channel Secure is desirable
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000 Max: $201,500
AZ-Tempe: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000 Max: $201,500
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.