|Published||September 23, 2022|
The primary focus would be on developing user interface components implementing and executing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). Also ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to manage. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
* Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
* Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
* Learn and understand user interactions
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
* Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
* As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
* Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
* Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
* Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs
* Familiarity with HTML / CSS
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* A knack for benchmarking and optimization
* Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Act creatively to develop applications by selecting appropriate technical options optimizing application development maintenance and perf