|Date Posted||December 23, 2021|
React Native, 3M+ downloads
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are mid-size company (~100 employees) looking for experienced engineers to get involved in using healthcare's most dynamic technologies to support the revolutionary science of Genomics and Precision Health. As a mobile team, we are on a mission to make building parallel iOS and Android native apps more efficient and enjoyable. We are leveraging modern product management patterns (like Lean), team structures (like Full Stack Development), automation, DevOps strategies and cutting-edge technologies (like GraphQL and React Native) to advance this mission.
Join us and build consumer-facing mobile applications at scale (~3M downloads and growing fast!) that use machine learning, predictive analytics and connected devices to customize health care in ways never before possible!
Why join us?
- Above market salaries
- Flexible hours/schedule - Remote
- Equity in high-growth start-up (Equity is not in lieu of salary, we pay above market salaries)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO
- Whatever gear you need to be successful (new computer, headphones, fancy desk, etc.)
Is your background a fit?
- 2+ years building mobile apps with React Native (must be full-time, this a hard requirement)
- 5+ years building consumer-facing client apps with either ReactJS, React Native, and/or the native mobile SDKs
- 4+ years of experience shipping and maintaining software at scale (millions of users), as part of a team
- Production experience designing and writing unit, integration and automated functional tests
- Experience working in Agile team environments, building and maintaining commercial software
- Experience building service-oriented APIs and cloud services in Node.js against AWS
- Experience with native mobile development technologies (especially Android)
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipeline infrastructure
- Knowledge of healthcare systems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.