|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Lead React Native Engineer with a global multi-brand retail company. This position is 100% remote and will be responsible for leading the engineering and architecture of a customer facing application using React Native, ReactJS and NodeJS.
This is a 12+ month contract with excellent compensation ($90-100/hr. W2) including medical, vision and dental insurance.
- In this role as the Lead React Native Engineer, you will be responsible for the engineering of a customer facing React Native application
- Responsibilities will include software architecture, engineering and solutions for the application using React Native, ReactJS and NodeJS
- Will work closely with other parts of the business such as Product Owners, Business Leaders and Technical Architects as well as with offshore delivery team
- Will act in a hands-on leadership capacity to ensure successful technical delivery including making architectural decisions and leading the team from a technical perspective
- Responsible for the delivery of technical solutions that can scale to support high traffic transaction and marketing sites and features
- 5+ years of experience in the development and design of modern customer facing web and mobile applications
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of SDLC and Agile processes
- Experience working with REST based services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related field
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!