|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Immediate requirement for UI/React JS Tech Lead position for a leading Bank in the US - fully Remote position
The resource should be
- 100% hands-on all the React.js tech skill set that gets used in US Bank (like MFE’s, Shield Component Design, Stitching Layer, Unit Testing in React)
- Should be a Strong UI Lead who can communicate well with the team/take the owner ship for the features/
- Understand what it takes in delivering a React App from Development till Deployment
- Should have good Implementation knowledge on DevOps (CI-CD Pipeline), Jenkins etc in deploying React based applications
Roles/Responsibilities (5 – 8 day to day candidate’s responsibilities)
- An experienced UI Tech Lead having strong experience in design/ development of React based UI Programs. Must have implemented Modern UI design and development principles.
- Good experience in using DevOps/CI-CD principles for UI Deployment and has done lot of Interaction with key stake holders and Team Members in Project execution using Agile methodologies.
- Having Strong Hands-on experience using React.js Framework, JEST Unit Testing.
- Experience with Application State Management using Redux and Context API, React Hooks, Thunk and Saga.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Good understanding on GIT Hooks, MR process, executing test cases as part of MR, code coverage tools and implementation
- Knowledge about componentization and reusability, general principles, props and state management etc.
- Experience in implementing Accessibility and Web Standards such as 508 Compliance.