|Published||November 15, 2022|
The Codeworks mission is to be a pillar in the business technology ecosystem by cultivating partnerships as a trusted advisor for quality solution delivery, empowering our consultants and employees to grow professionally and personally, and strengthening communities we serve. We recognize our business strength, growth, and profitability are directly related to the quality of services delivered by our consultants. By offering competitive compensation, healthcare and retirement benefits, and running our business efficiently, the majority of Codeworks business resources stay focused on our most important asset—our people.
Mid-Senior Level Front-End React/Redux Developer - 100% remote and hybrid options!
Develop, test, and deploy features on existing and “green field” React web applications in a cross-functional team environment. Must be able to translate UI mockups into extensible HTML, CSS, and React components, integrating data from a variety of RESTful API sources. Additionally, will participate in the various events of the Agile process, be asked to learn the business domain to translate requirements into features, and utilize and maintain the projects’ CI/CD pipeline.
- Professional coding experience integrating web applications with RESTful API’s using JSON.
- Experience using automated tools to build, test, and deploy code.
- Experience using Git as a source control tool.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, and receive and provide constructive feedback.
- Experience using Node.js application frameworks like Express.
- Experience using a module bundler like Webpack or Rollup.
- Experience using a CSS pre-processor like SASS or LESS.
- Experience using a React component library like React-Bootstrap or Material-UI.
- Experience with Jest, React-Testing-Library, and Enzyme.
- Experience using GitLab CI/CD.
- Experience creating and maintaining AWS infrastructure with Terraform.
Codeworks L.L.C. is a full-service IT Consulting and Staffing Services company. Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with an additional office in Madison, WI—Codeworks has more than 20+ years of experience connecting great people to great companies. Codeworks services companies nationwide ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 corporations. Our Recruiting team consists of highly skilled Talent Specialists who excel at evaluating, advising, and connecting IT professionals with new career opportunities that facilitate career growth.
Please forward your resume and/or questions to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]