|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
Urgent need for a Principal Front-End Engineer to join our growing team with a fun culture, excellent room for growth and ability to learn and work on many different challenging projects!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kelli Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in our Irvine HQ, we are a stable, rapidly growing IT & Services company committed to superior products and advanced technology to produce best in quality and cloud-based video services. We are now seeking a Principal Software Engineer - Front-End Specialist to join our team.
If you are a Principal Software Engineer with Golang experience and a passion and expertise for Front-End technologies and React ecosystems experience, please apply today!
*Position temporarily remote and will be back in office on a hybrid schedule*Potential to be full remote and living outside of commutable distance*
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Stellar Benefits Package including 4 weeks vacation, 3 weeks sick leave, 401k with 4% match
- Bonus potential at 5%
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- When in office, we have weekly lunch and unlimited snack drawers, an on-site gym, fun outdoor areas with pool table, ping pong table, and basketball court
- While remote, we have been keeping the culture alive with virtual activities, such as happy hours, game night, paint night, cooking classes, etc.
- High visibility with executive teams
- Strong leadership team
- Amazing culture
- Excellent opportunity for learning and growth
This role will be the expert senior resource covering front-end engineering functions across multiple teams and ensure that our solution will have a modern, elegant and awesome user experience while keeping the technical solution scalable, maintainable and reliable. This person will also lead and mentor front-end engineers, consult and collaborate with other principal engineers to influence or drive front-end technical and architectural decisions and roadmap.
- 10 + years of experience in software engineering in a fast paced environment with most recent 8+ years in front-end development for microservice based solution
- Golang experience
- Passion for Front-End technologies and React ecosystems
- Expert level with React and React ecosystem is a must
- Advanced experience with front-end testing
- Hands on experience developing applications deployed using public cloud infrastructure such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Strong understanding of modern CICD methodology and Git based workflow
- Advanced understanding of design patterns and coding practices especially as applied to front-end concern
- Good understanding of application security, authentication and authorization
- Strong knowledge of Docker technologies including experience in optimizing Docker image and managing Docker image lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related
- Strong understanding of Microservices architecture style
- Strong understanding of software development and lifecycle management
- Good knowledge for software release tooling to include but not limited to Bitbucket, Gitlab, Github, Circle-CI etc.
- Good knowledge of web and front-end testing frameworks or tools in the React ecosystem as well as hands on experience with applying TDD/BDD to Front-end software engineering
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.