|Date Posted||March 28, 2021|
Kforce is seeking a Principal React Full Stack Developer for our client in Ada, Oklahoma (OK).
We are enabling that mission with a new suite of products built on React Native & React that communicate via REST to dotnet-based microservices running in the cloud. This hands-on role is for an experienced and creative front-end developer that has thought deeply about the user interface (UI) pipeline. Have you consumed everything you can find on React and its evolution (classes versus functional components, state mgmt. using redux or not, hooks, CSS optimizations), including why it was created and differentiates from other frameworks? Have you done the same for React Native? Do you understand that reusability is not just about code?
We are a diverse and skillful team encompassing software engineering, product development and management, data engineering, security operations, and systems engineering for the company. Together we work to create, preserve, and improve well-functioning, well-designed, multi-platform systems and products for both internal and external customers. If you thrive in a collaborative environment of talented, supportive, results-driven, and customer-focused teammates, this is the place for you!
- Design and implement UI primitives spanning web and mobile (contributing to internal open source frameworks)
- Design and implement products used by external customers and service providers
- Display deep passion and understanding of the customer scenarios and needs
- Write reliable and tested code including unit testing and CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous delivery) pipeline contributions
- Engage in ongoing personal study of modern technologies, especially as applicable to quality assurance
- Participate in daily scrums, story creation/sizing/updating
- Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of defects and successful mitigation techniques