|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
Our client is looking to add a React Developer to their growing team for a 100% remote opportunity! The react developer will be focusing on styling and matching designs as they migrate components from existing sites to a new tool they recently started utilizing. Experience with web accessibility would be nice to have - they'll be writing unit tests to go along with various web components.
Responsibility for the Front End Developer:
- Develop and deliver front-end assets for websites, including the following tasks: component development (ReactJS / Next), writing unit tests (Jest / React Testing Library), integration tests (Cypress), bug fixes, keeping compliance with web accessibility standards, etc.
- Follow the defined agile framework delivering industry leading front-end web solutions with premier quality and performance.
- Accept and demonstrate the core principles of front-end development practices and ensure these principles are followed throughout the team.
- 1+ year of experience with Next.JS
- Experience writing unit test with Jest
- Experience with GraphQL would be a big plus
- Web Accessibility would be a plus
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row