|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
Our eCommerce client is looking for an experienced React Developer to actively participate in the software development life cycle, from end-to-end.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the React Developer:
- Translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs
- Develop, configure, or modify complex integrated business and/or application solutions
- Implement and maintain complex business and enterprise software solutions
- Participate in software development end-to-end product life cycle
Requirements of the React Developer:
- 5+ years of React experience
- Experience on large, customer-facing applications
- eCommerce experience preferred
Job ID: 352367
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!